- The content you create is more important than the offer you make.
- Using professionals to create your content is a must and will pay off in the end.
- Your brand is your strongest marketing tool; it’s who you are and what differentiates you from the competition.
- The marketing you do internally (and directly to your customers) is a higher priority over your external marketing.
- Most websites incorrectly focus on their company and not the informational and content needs of their customers.
- Put your customers’ needs first and not the product or service you’re selling.
- Without content, SEO suffers.
- Lead generation is only one part of the content picture.
- In the not-too-distant future, the majority of content in which consumers engage will be corporate messaging.
- How we sell has changed forever; relevant content is a must in the new customer-driven sales process.
- When done in unison, content creation and marketing are your one-two-punch.
- Customers expect more. Know their needs and give them what they want.
Content is king. If you keep these 12 facts in mind as you approach your marketing and sales decision making, you can’t go wrong.