With the emergence of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, e-mail often gets ignored. But, failing to recognize the importance and effectiveness of e-mail is a big mistake. It plays an integral role in your overall marketing approach.
- E-mail is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter – McKinsey & Company (2014)
- The ROI of e-mail marketing is almost double that of search advertising and better than any other direct marketing channel – Direct Marketing Association UK “National client email survey 2014”
- 55% of companies generate more than 10 percent of sales from e-mail – Econsultancy “Email Marketing Census”(2014)
- 42% of businesses say e-mail is one of their most effective lead generation channels. And for B2B marketers, 88% say e-mail is the most effective lead generation tactic. – Circle Research (2012)
- 88% of marketers say e-mail marketing is bringing them a positive ROI. – ExactTarget “2014 State of Marketing”
- 72% of consumers say they prefer companies they do business with to communicate with them via e-mail. – MarketingSherpa (2015)
- 61% of consumers report they like weekly promotional e-mails, and 28% want them even more frequently. – MarketingSherpa (2015)
- By the year 2017 779 million people will access e-mail via their mobile device. – The Radicati Group “Email Statistics Report 2013-2017”
As you can see, even thought it’s not the new trick pony, e-mail gets the job done, and quite nicely at that. At the Producers Network, we specialize in deploying e-mail marketing for our clients. We are experiencing results that are helping increase revenues – in some case by 40%!
If you would like to learn more about how e-mail can help your company grow, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.