Last week I talked about the importance of a clickable phone number for your mobile users. Today I want to talk a bit more about mobile prospects and how you need to think about your mobile marketing to them since more and more website visitors are accessing your site from their smart phone.
By focusing on some key elements, you can make your landing pages work much better for you, especially with your mobile visitors who now fully expect and require your site to be operational and viewable from their mobile device.
- If you’re promoting a product or service, pick just one. Your viewers don’t want to scroll a lot.
- If you want to promote branding content, offer only one piece and make it worth their while.
- Make your offer very specific and not a generic promotion.
- Provide an icon that when they click on it, it calls your company directly. Make sure the call to action (CTA) call icon is above the fold.
- If you want to include additional clickable icons for additional information, place those below the CTA, under the fold.
What are your secrets to creating great landing pages that work well for your mobile visitors? Share them with us.