- The content you create is more important than the offer you make.
- Using professionals to create your content is a must and will pay off in the end.
- Your brand is your strongest marketing tool; it’s who you are and what differentiates you from the competition.
- The marketing you do internally (and directly to your customers) is a higher priority over your external marketing.
- Most websites incorrectly focus on their company and not the informational and content needs of their customers.
- Put your customers’ needs first and not the product or service you’re selling.
- Without content, SEO suffers.
- Lead generation is only one part of the content picture.
- In the not-too-distant future, the majority of content in which consumers engage will be corporate messaging.
- How we sell has changed forever; relevant content is a must in the new customer-driven sales process.
- When done in unison, content creation and marketing are your one-two-punch.
- Customers expect more. Know their needs and give them what they want.
Did I miss any? Let me know.