I find that often times those in marketing feel like they work in a bubble. So much of what we do in marketing comes down to trial and error. But, wouldn’t it be nice to have insight into the current trends and how they are working? Well, here you go! Here are nine compelling stats that should give you some great direction when you are planning your 2015 approach.
- 48% of marketers build a new landing page for each marketing campaign. (MarketingSherpa)
- 68% of B2B businesses use landing pages to garner a new sales lead for future conversion. (MarketingSherpa)
- 16% of landing pages are free of navigation bars. (MarketingSherpa)
- 48% of offers have multiple offers built in. (MarketingSherpa)
- 42% of offer-related graphics on landing pages are not clickable. (MarketingSherpa)
- 84% of companies that have a CRM have a lead scoring process in place to determine the quality of leads. (Direct Marketing News)
- Content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but costs 62% less. (Demand Metric)
- 37% of B2B marketers are using marketing automation to generate leads. (Marketing Profs)
- 71% of B2B marketers use content marketing to generate leads. (Marketing Profs)
Seen any good lead gen stats? Share them with us!