E-mail campaigns are very effective for little money. They do, however, require a significant investment of time. Here are some tips I recommend to help save you time while still developing an effective campaign.
1. Keep your content in a database libaray so you can access it easily.
2. Review what has worked, and what has not worked.
3. Rework past content that has succeeded in the past. Rename it.
4. Turn bullet point content into paragraphs, paragraphs into bullets.
5. Insert video into past content.
6. Co-author to help save time.
7. Ask permission to present relevant content that you have read and like.
8. Invite guests to blog.