As a follow-up to my last blog on creating dynamic content, I thought it would be helpful to include some stats on the topic.
There’s a well-deserved buzz in the industry over content marketing. That’s because it works by attracting the hottest prospects and keeping them engaged until they’re ready to buy.
Now, here are the facts I promised:
- 70% of buyers view four or more pieces of content when considering/making a purchase.
- B2B vendors that invest in content and take the time needed to customize their online offerings generate 67% more leads than their competitors.
- Content creation is ranked as the single most effective SEO technique.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
- Per dollar spent, content marketing generates approximately three times as many leads as traditional marketing.
- 56% of advanced B2B marketers said content-based offers were their most successful campaigns.