Whom Should You Be Targeting? The Answer To Who Buys A Franchise.

So, who buys a franchise anyway?  Recently the Wall Street Journal asked that question of FranData and the Franchise Business Review.  If you did not have a chance to read about it, I’ve posted the information below for your quick review.  This chart will help you find new franchisees by providing a laser focus to your search criteria.
After looking at these statistics, I had a question: If 54 percent of franchise owners already own a franchise (multi-unit owners), what is being done to target, capture, and grow the remaining 46 percent?  If you are interested in reaching that market, be sure to follow my One-Minute Lead Generator blog posts at http://www.producersdigital.com.
HW_statpage
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s