Is there a marketing approach that puts quality leads in the hands of your salespeople, accelerates deal flow, and reduces the time it takes to close a sale? Below are six ways that will help you to crake the lead generation code:
1. Content Development: Prospects have choices, so make sure you provide them plenty of content on your website, landing pages, blog, etc. Optimize everything.
2. Offer Creation: Create offers that engage prospects. White papers, ebooks, brochures, and newsletters are a few examples. Link these offers to landing pages with a call to action so you capture the prospect’s information. This should be part of an ongoing effort to generate inbound leads.
3. Marketing Tactics: Test micro-targeted e-mail, social media, SEO, pay-per-click, portals, PR, and more.
4. Predictive Analytics: Track all campaign analytics by opens, time spent on web pages, offer downloads, etc.
5. Predictive Modeling: Improve the quality of the lead and accelerate deal flow by using predictive analytics and behavioral automation.
6. Database Development: Using your analytics information, segment responses to marketing campaigns into multiple databases.Target and test new offers to these databases. Based on response, update each database and target and test again.